Keeping Your Finances Safe
Secured vaults are just one way to keep your finances safe. Protecting your money also means protecting your personal information. See the descriptions and links below to learn how to defend yourself and your finances.
Phishing is the act of sending an email to an individual while falsely claiming to be an established, legitimate enterprise in an attempt to trick the person into surrendering private information that will be used for identity theft.
How We Use Email
We will never ask for your account number, social security number, name, address or password in an email or text message. We will only ask you to provide this information to verify your identity when you call us directly.
- Security Information for Small Businesses
- Protect Kids Online
- Computer Security: tips to help you secure your computer and protect yourself from hackers, scammers and identity thieves
- Malware: tips for avoiding, detecting and getting rid of viruses and spyware
- Phishing: what to do about messages that ask for your personal information
- P2P File Sharing Risks: computer security risks to consider before sharing files through a P2P network
- Using Public Wi-Fi Networks: tips for protecting your personal information when using public Wi-Fi hotspots
- Consumer Advice on Avoiding Scams: Advice to help you avoid scams